Art Show Competition
All artwork must abide by the rules listed or risk being disqualified and/or rejected for prize qualification. We also refuse the right to refuse artwork for unforseen reasons. Reasons for disqualification will be given upon refusal, however, cannot be disputed.
- All artwork must be originally drawn by the person submitting the artwork. Fanart is allowed, however, anything heavily referenced or traced will be refused or disqualified.
- An artist is allowed to enter up to three pieces into the art show competition. You can offer less.
- Artwork must be finished and matted for hanging. Matte must be big enough for pinning as to not damage the artwork. Framing is permitted.
- All artwork must be submitted on-site. Artwork can be submitted no later than 1pm on June 22nd, 2013.
- All artwork must be PG 13.
- All artwork mediums are accepted so long as they are physically on hand to be displayed.
- We will only be accepting a limited amount of pieces of artwork for each age group on-site: Ages 5-11 has 30 slots, 12-17 has 50 slots, and 18+ has 50 slots. There will also be 20 slots for reserved for professional pieces.
Art Show Hours
Presentation for awards for art show will be during the closing ceremonies.
(Hours are subject to change)
We have prizes to award for various levels for the art competition! We will be judging on creativity, originality, comprehension of anatomy, and style. Remember to have fun with it and keep in mind there are several places and different categories to win including top prizes, audience favorites and judges choice.